Jun 13, 2011

About Me, My Experience, and Shit

So what gives me the impression that I have anything valuable to say about anything, especially pets, animals or other shit? Well, I'm finishing my animal science degree from Purdue University (some super awesome agriculture college in Indiana for all the squares that don't know wtf Purdue is), I have owned various animals during the 21 years I have inhabited this planet, and have a stockpile of observations and useless knowledge about animals and pets. Until now I haven't had a way to share the things I've learned or experienced, or I've just been too damn lazy to write it down. Now that I have free time, or am just avoiding doing something else with my time, I've decided to start this blog and share my views with the five people that actually are going to read this smut.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment